This longtime owner took great care in creating a mature landscape and hardscape welcome you to a large foyer and open staircase. The living room with tons of built-ins, two bay windows, and a fireplace beg for reading. The formal dining room looks out to the backyard and connects to the kitchen. The large kitchen was updated in approximately 2014 with high-grade materials. The room runs the length of the home - allowing for lots of storage and an additional eating area. It conveniently connects to the mudroom/laundry with connects to the garage, rear, and main floor powder room. The upper level features four bedrooms, a primary bath and walk-in closet, a full hall bath, and an extra large hall closet. Hardwood floors throughout these levels. The lower level opens up with a beautiful French door, which makes it feel more connected to the living space. Extra large living room with fireplace and recessed lighting, a full bath with walk-in shower, and bonus room for your gym, home office, or playroom. This bonus room walks up and out to the backyard and has a cedar closet, along with lots of extra storage. The two-car garage has a ton of storage. UPDATES: Windows and sliding patio door - brand new November 2022. HVAC 2022. Fence 2021. Washer and Dryer 2018. Roof 2016 with transferable warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Community Center, Bike Trail, Picnic Area, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price