YOUR OWN PRIVATE OASIS! This stunning home is nestled on a serene, private, 2.58-acre lot with mature trees. Well situated off the road and offers a long, paved, private driveway. The charm begins at the covered front porch & custom slate front patio. The foyer and main hall feature hardwood floors, a powder room, and lead to the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, a center island with a flat-surface cooktop w/downdraft, stainless steel double wall oven, crown molding, and gorgeous raised panel, cherry cabinetry. Start the day in the sunny breakfast area with sliding glass doors that open to the rear deck, which is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Off the kitchen, youâll find the laundry room with cabinetry, a utility sink, and a door to the oversized, 24â x 23â, two-car garage with 2 garage doors/openers, cabinet space, and a door that exits to the side of the home. The kitchen flows into the dramatic, expansive family room which beckons guests with a high cathedral, beamed ceiling, Palladian window, views of the private backyard, and a cozy brick, raised hearth fireplace with mantel & wood stove insert. The formal living and dining rooms feature crisp, elegant moldings and complete the main level floor plan. The upper-level features 4 bedrooms including the gracious ownerâs suite, which boasts dual skylights, a walk-in closet with built-in organization system, a custom, double bowl vanity with granite countertop, and an ensuite bathroom with an oversized, custom shower with frameless glass doors. The second, third, and fourth bedrooms are served by a full, upper hall bathroom. The walk-out basement offers plenty of storage space or the opportunity to expand your living space with your own personal touch. AMAZING STORAGE SHED/WORKSHOP! This lovingly maintained home offers tranquility and convenience! Easy access to PW Parkway, Route 234, I-66, I-95, and VRE. Convenient to parks, schools, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Sought after Colgan school district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN,SR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 1. Brick, Insert, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price