OFFER DEADLINE 5PM SUNDAY APRIL 24-THANK YOU .Welcome home to this beautifully updated Logan model, with over 1780 square feet of living space on two levels, in the popular community of The Residences at Brambleton. Walk to the Town Center for shopping, dining, movies, health care and more. This beauty boasts new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main level and fresh custom paint throughout. The kitchen cabinets have also been professionally painted in a lovely Dove White finish, stainless steel appliances with easy care granite countertops, and a large pantry are a few of things that make this kitchen shine. Just off the kitchen is a convenient powder room and access to the one car garage, also painted with additional parking space behind the garage. The open concept living-dining-kitchen makes for easy living and entertaining, with multiple large windows allowing for abundant natural light. The upper level carpet has been replaced in a neutral beige plush. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, the owners suite has abundant closet space, and an upgraded bath showcasing double sink vanity, soaking tub with decorative niche, spacious shower with upgraded tile walls and flooring, and private water closet. This bedroom also features a private balcony, a great place to have your morning coffee or read a great book. The other two bedrooms reside down the hall and share a nicely appointed full bathroom. with double sink vanities as well, And the best thing, the laundry is also on this level, full size washer and dryer with convenient storage shelving. Walking distance to Briar Woods High School and the new library. So convenient to the Harris Teeter for your weekly groceries, 2 new gas stations, Metro station less than 3 miles away, popular commuter routes, and just minutes to Dulles Airport. Condo fee includes Trash pick-up, FIOS Internet & Cable, pool, fitness center, dog park and more! Brambleton living at its best!
Condo, Other, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,784 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Residences At Brambleton
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price