Stunning Jamestown model by Wetherburne homes. This fantastic property has been updated throughout, and is great for daily living and seriously grand entertaining, inside and out. Located on an oversized homesite (7 acres) in the sought after Westbrook Community, showcasing mountain views, and loads of privacy! Brand new roof, all new windows with all exposed wood encased in vinyl, new granite in the kitchen, carpet in the upper level has been replaced, brand new pool equipment, replaced HVAC/Furnace, new lead walk to the front door and added new parking pad, newer Trex deck with curved staircase to lower under deck patio with fireplace, built-in heaters, kitchen area and bar, in-ground sprinkler system added as well as a water softener. In the lower level, a handsome new bar has been added the theatre room has been upgraded with extensive trim details added. A gorgeous outdoor pergola with bar and generous sitting area is ready for your next gathering, in cool weather, warm up by the stone wood-burning fireplace, super cozy spot! The main level features hardwood flooring, a gourmet chef's kitchen with all the appointments, a generous casual dining area that opens to the family room with a coffered ceiling, built-in cabinetry, and a stone fireplace. The formal areas reside in the front of the home and offer gorgeous trim details and upgraded lighting. A home office also showcases built-ins with French doors for quiet study and large windows to take in the gorgeous mountain views. The upper-level showcases oversized bedrooms with generous closet space and all bedrooms feature en-suite baths. also on this level is a second family room, great for a kid's playroom, second home office, or home gym. The lower level is an entertainer's delight with theatre room, full wet bar, large billiards area, bedroom/den, full bath, large storage room, pool dressing room, large recreation room with fireplace showcasing several full size windows and french doors bringing in abundant daylight.This home has a cozy feel, allowing several areas for relaxation and play yet still sophisticated for those with great taste. Welcome Home! You are going to love living here!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Other Construction, Hardi Plank, Brick
7,826 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Filtered, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price