Beautiful Parker model by Toll Brothers, with a charming double front porch for relaxing with family and friends. This welcoming home has been updated with a neutral soft paint pallet throughout all three levels, and features custom built-ins in the family entry, off the garage as well as in the front home office. This home features updated lighting, added trim details, and hardwood flooring throughout the main level. A beautiful dining room is located off the front foyer across from the home office, and leads into the spacious kitchen with maple cabinetry in an espresso finish along the perimeter of the kitchen and a center island in a complimentary white finish. Gorgeous granite countertops compliment the stainless steel appliances, and large undermount sink.The family room, and casual dining area are just off the kitchen, with the family room centering around a beautiful fireplace with slate surround and mantle. Just off the family room is a gorgeous slate stone patio, with plenty of room for dining, grilling, and lounging, and a lush fenced in lawn for all kinds of play. The upper level hosts 4 bedrooms, as well as the laundry room. The owners suite, features a tray ceiling above the bed area, french door access to the spacious covered porch, large walk in closet with custom shelving, and a beautiful owners bath with a seamless glass surround in the shower, separate soaking tub, upscale finishes to include upgraded tiles, granite countertops, lighting and fixtures. There are three additional bedrooms on this level, 2 bedrooms share a buddy bath and the fourth bedroom has its own en-suite full bath. The lower level hosts a generous recreation room with walk up to the rear grounds, and a playroom, nicely appointed full bath and two unfinished storage areas. Lenah Mill is a sought after master planned community offering many amenities such as walking trails, clubhouse for parties, fitness center, community pool, and many fields for soccer, baseball and more. Close to local shopping, library, health care, restaurants and schools, a perfect community to call Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Water Dispenser, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price