UNDER CONTRACT-OPEN HOUSE FOR SUNDAY IS CANCELLED-THANK YOU ! Beautiful Christopher Wren model by D.R. Horton Homes, over 6700 sf. on three levels, situated in a park-like setting on a Cul-de-sac. Fine details throughout, dual staircases, hardwood floors, extensive moldings, gourmet kitchen with large planning desk, abundant maple cabinets, granite countertops, stainless apps, butlers pantry, expansive prep island with counter seating, and French Doors off the casual dining area to the rear deck. The two-story family room boasts a gorgeous stone fireplace and huge Palladian windows with views of the natural surroundings. The dining room and formal living room are open to each other for easy entertaining, with a home office located towards the front of the home, featuring French Doors for quiet study. The upper level features a loft overlook (second family room) for all kinds of uses. The spacious owner's suite features an expansive en-suite bath, with upgraded tiles, a jacuzzi tub, separate vanities, and a walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms reside on this level, two share a buddy bath, and the other has its own full bath. The lower level hosts a spacious recreation room, den, and a generous storage area. Relax in your new backyard, in this beautiful tranquil setting, and enjoy the Summer!! Roof, gutters and garage doors, replaced 2017.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Mason, Vinyl Siding
6,455 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price