An exquisite Willowsford opportunity is waiting for you! This luxurious offering boasts 4 sides James Hardiplank siding on a private cul de sac with sweeping conservancy views! Upon arrival you will be in awe of the charming front porch, soaring 9ft ceilings, cascading oak staircase, and countless windows! At the heart of the home, the gourmet Kitchen is ready for the most discerning chef - brand new quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, double wall ovens, and walk-in pantry. The open concept Kitchen flows into the sun drenched Great room with cozy gas fireplace, custom built-ins, pre-wired surround sound, and additional patio door exit to your private backyard. Plus, the added convenience of a main level laundry and custom mudroom area! The 13'x18' side patio is an ideal gathering spot for summer bbqs! During the evening hours, retire to your expansive Owner Suite that showcases incredible architectural detail, spa bath, and walk-in closet. Spacious secondary bedrooms. The lower level offers the most versatile plan to fit your individual needs - 2 entertainment spaces, media area with pre-wired surround sound, dry bar, full bath, and storage rooms (wet bar rough in available). This beautifully appointed home is ready to move in - brand new fresh neutral paint on all 3 levels, brand new carpet, durable laminate plank flooring, designer lighting, irrigation, and more! This home is located in the award winning Willowsford Community framed by the natural splendor of Loudoun's wine county. The resort style amenities include community events, outdoor beach entry swimming pools, Lodge, fitness center, lake, dog parks, tot lots, sledding hill, and even a tree house! All of this and only a short drive to grocery, Target, Costco, Dulles International Airport, and the lush Loudoun countryside - bustling with the latest wineries and breweries! Easy commutes to Dulles/Tysons/DC/future Silverline METRO. Highly sought after Loudoun County neighborhood schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Lake, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lak
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price