Thank you for the multiple offers on this gorgeous home, and your patience! Stunning Cavanaugh model by NV Homes, situated on a picture perfect culdesac homesite backing to trees. This home is loaded with fabulous upgrades to include, wide plank hardwood flooring throughout the main level, stunning gourmet kitchen, with high end cabinetry in a creme finish with glazed accents, upscale granite counter tops and tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances with double wall ovens and spacious gas cooktop, wine refrigerator, gorgeous pendant lighting and chandeliers throughout. Great room with fantastic two story stone fireplace, and open staircase to the upper level accented by wrought iron balusters, is open to the dining and kitchen areas for the popular open concept design. A generously sized covered porch is just off the dining and kitchen areas for lounging and is attached to the deck with stairs to the rear grounds. The main level also hosts a home office with French doors for added privacy, and half bath for guests. The laundry room is located on this level and features cabinets for concealed storage and a nice drop zone area just off the garage entry outfitted with built-ins/cubbies. There are two primary suites in this home, one featured on the main and one on the upper level. The main level suite showcases a dramatic tray ceiling, walk in custom closet, spa like bath with high end finishes and sitting room area with a large bay window. The upper level features another suite with large bedroom area and closet, and a separate sitting room, (being used as a nursery currently) with full bath en-suite which is nicely appointed. Another two bedrooms reside on this level and can accommodate king sized beds, and these two bedrooms share a nicely appointed hall bath with double vanities. The lower level is expansive and hosts a large recreation room, den, bedroom #5, with a nicely upgraded full bath en-suite, ample storage space, and access to the rear grounds, and patio. Under the screened porch is a fabulous huge shed that has been custom built and you will have all the room you need for garage accessories and lawn equipment, providing plenty of room to park the cars in the garage! An in-ground sprinkler system keeps the lawn lush and green! Culdesac location, very peaceful and several amenities in the community to include outdoor pool, clubhouse, trails and playgrounds. Simply beautiful!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Heated, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price