Beautiful Richmond model by Toll Brothers! Gleaming hardwood flooring is found on the majority of the main level. This home features a very dramatic two-story foyer and living room, and a lovely dining room with upgraded chandelier and trim details. The two-story great room features a beautiful wood-burning fireplace with mantle, and a wall of windows to take in the beautiful outdoors! The Great room opens up into the casual dining area and spacious kitchen. The kitchen features an island, granite countertops, a brand new dishwasher, and plenty of prep space, with two pantries, and a beautiful sunroom, with walls of windows, is just off the kitchen with great access to the rear deck. The rear deck has multiple areas to enjoy, as well as a fenced rear yard and a lawn that will just take a few minutes to mow! Off the kitchen is the home office with built-ins and a convenient laundry room. The upper level showcases a great Owners suite retreat, with columns and built-ins, a sitting area, a large walk-in closet, and a spacious 5 piece bath with a separate soaking tub and shower. There are 3 additional bedrooms on this level that share a hall bath. The lower level of this beautiful home showcases a nicely updated recreation room, with all new LVP flooring, new cabinetry and countertops for the wet bar, a playroom/gym that is pre-wired for home theatre, with sconce lighting, and another flex space being used as a guest bedroom(no window), a nicely sized full bath, and 2 storage areas for all your things! This home has been meticulously maintained by its owners and ready for its new buyers! Recent upgrades include roof-2017, HVAC lower level-2014, HVAC upper level-2017, Hot water heater-2019, dishwasher-2020, living room hardwood-2017, Lower level Luxury Vinyl Plank-2020, lower level wet bar-2020, New Sump Pump 2020, Sprinkler system in the front of home and sides, new trees planted in rear-2020, Whole house stereo with speakers in Family room, sunroom, rear deck, and owners bedroom.(Fireplace in the Owners suite is "as-is condition")
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Mason, Vinyl Siding
4,814 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. MICHAEL LUNSFORD
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Partial
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price