THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME TO THE OPEN HOUSE TODAY-WOW !! ALL OFFERS ARE DUE BY MONDAY 5PM. Welcome to this multi-generation style home, almost 3700 finished square feet on three finished levels , backing to an expansive tree save in Popular Virginia Manor. This home features an open concept design, with the kitchen, dining and Great room open to each other, boasting vaulted ceilings, expansive windows, hardwood floors throughout the foyer, kitchen and dining area with plush carpeting in the bedrooms, Great room, loft and lower level. The kitchen is outfitted with a large island for food-prep and casual dining, and features upgraded maple cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double wall ovens, gas cooktop, refrigerator w/ ice maker, built-in microwave, dishwasher and disposal, a large casual dining area, and plenty of storage. The Great room hosts a beautiful stone fireplace with hearth and mantle. There are two bedrooms towards the front of the home, off the foyer, they share a nicely appointed hall bath. The owner's suite, also on the main level, features a large sitting room, tray ceiling above the bed area, expansive bath with dual vanities, a large walk-in shower, soaking tub, with upscale tiles, cabinetry, and fixtures, as well as a large walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located on the main level, features a utility sink, and expansive cabinetry for organized storage, as well a full-sized washer and dryer an leads to the 2-car garage. There is a spacious loft (or second family room) on the upper level that overlooks the lower level Great room and kitchen. A spacious bedroom and full bath are also included on this level. The lower level features an expansive recreation room, with full size windows, and BONUS! a second kitchen, with full size stainless-steel refrigerator, electric glass cooktop with vent, gorgeous white shaker cabinetry, with upscale subway backsplash and complimenting granite countertops, a dining area, and expansive bedroom #5 with large walk in closet and full size windows. There is a very spacious storage room, with even more room to build out if desired. This level features a sliding glass door, off the recreation room, that offers a walk out onto the lush private backyard and is ready for your future plans of a deck, patio or both. The community of Virginia Manor offers a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and playgrounds. Close to shopping, restaurants, healthcare, library, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Stone, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price