Multiple offers received****OPEN SUN 9/12/21 from 1-4pm****New Price!This fantastic 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, 1 half bath & 2 car garage townhome is located in the highly sought after Stone Ridge Community. Move in ready for new owners. The main level is flooded with natural light & floor to ceiling windows in the living & dining rooms, hardwood floors throughout, family room off kitchen and a half bathroom. The large eat-in kitchen features 42 in. cherry cabinets, center island with cooktop, granite counters, stainless steel appliances & custom tile backsplash. The deck located right off the kitchen is perfect for afternoon grilling or just relaxing with a morning cup of coffee. The upper level master bedroom with vaulted ceiling features customized walk-in closet & recessed lights, a master bathroom with his and her vanity sinks, corner soaking tub & an oversized shower with water closet. Two additional good sized bedrooms, laundry closet & full bathroom complete the bedroom level. The walkout basement with its spacious recreation room features a gas fireplace & a full bathroom, recess lightings throughout the home. The home has a two-car garage and a fenced in back yard that opens to the grass fields of Mercer Middle School. Updates include HVAC/AC (2020), refrigerator (2020) & dishwasher (2018). The basement is set to easily add a 4th bedroom if wanted with full bathroom & closet in place. The Stone Ridge Community is located in Loudon County, Virginia and is just 14 miles to Dulles International Airport and 37 miles from Washington, DC. The community has great schools, several early childcare facilities, a newly renovated clubhouse, fitness center, amphitheater, multiple tot lots, tennis and basketball courts and walking trails. It also has a Village Center with groceries, shopping and restaurants and is across the street from Stone Springs Hospital Center and the Gum Springs Library.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stone Ridge South
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price