THANK YOU ALL FOR THE MULTIPLE OFFERS! Welcome to this beautiful Harrington model by Van Metre, Hardwood floors adorn the main level, with fresh neutral paint throughout most of the home, and extensive trim details throughout. The kitchen features maple cabinetry in a rich cherry stain, with newer granite countertops. Stainless steel appliances replaced in 2017, with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator, (Black finish, Double wall oven is original), and a gorgeous hammered copper under-mount sink with upgraded faucet. The kitchen is open to the casual dining area and the family room, which showcases a gas-burning fireplace with mantle and accent window above. Abundant windows allow for generous natural light to flow inside the home and show off the lush tree save in the backyard. A Trex Deck is just off the kitchen and is very spacious and features maintenance free railings, lighting and stairs to the yard with beautiful landscaping. The living and dining rooms are open to each each other for easy entertaining and feature more elaborate trim details. There is a home office that hosts French doors for quiet study and double windows that look out onto the front lawn. The two-story foyer showcases a split staircase with steps from the foyer through to the kitchen and then upstairs. The upper level hosts the expansive owners suite, with a generous sized sitting room, bedroom area, two walk in closets, an upgraded owners bath with private water closet, soaking tub with spacious shower, upscale tiles, rich maple cabinetry, new granite countertops with hammered copper under mount sinks and fixtures, upgraded lighting and fresh paint. There are three additional bedrooms on this level with generous closet space and all share a hall bath featuring double vanities. The laundry room is also on this level and hosts Maytag brand washer and dryer-replaced in 2017. The lower level is ready for a party! A media room is featured with tiered seating, custom paint, and all media equipment conveys, a large recreation room with French door access to the rear yard, a full bath and den/being used as a 5th bedroom (no egress window) and a spacious organized storage area! A two car garage with additional storage finishes off this lovely home. Stone Ridge is a popular amenity-rich community, close to commuter routes, shopping, gas stations, library, hospital, restaurants and top schools, you will love living here!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,111 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stone Ridge North
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bank / Banking On-Site, Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Convenience Store, Day Care, Fitness Center, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - O
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price