Beautiful move-in ready home in South Riding, Chantilly. Located in a cul-de-sac, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath serene beauty boasts a two-story foyer and family room, formal living room and dining room, office, large solarium, expansive kitchen with granite countertops, double oven, stainless steel appliances and large island, beautiful stone floor tiles in kitchen and breakfast area, a large trex deck and brick patio with mature landscaping, sprinkler system and alarm system, all while backing to the woods and walking/ fitness trail. Kindly observe Covid safety rules when viewing the property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
4,748 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Toll Brothers Inc.
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. MICHAEL LUNSFORD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sun Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Day Care, Dining Rooms, Golf Club, Golf Course, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool Mem Avail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Vol
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price