Drive up to this majestic corner lot that elevates other properties on the street. This spacious 6-bedroom Colonial contains 3 full bathrooms, and one-half bath located in Chantilly. Walking in you will notice the shiny hardwood floors and open expanse of the entire home where the living room with fireplace leads directly to the kitchen. A built-in microwave, wall oven with hood, cooktop, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator with ice maker stands adjacent to the living and dining room with plenty of marble toned counter space to cook to your heartâs desire. This ultra-modern kitchen has artistic lights which set the stage for entertaining or long romantic evenings. The window treatments invite you to sample the views and these rooms contain recessed lighting. This main level also contains a bedroom with lots of closet space. The washer and dryer also exist on this level. Head to the huge master bedroom with recessed ceiling and lighting. The adjoining master bath contains a shower with seat, wide tub and 2 his and her sinks. The master closet has plenty of space for your stylish clothes. There are 3 other bedrooms on this level with recessed lighting and stylish window treatments and another full bath. The bedrooms have plantation shutters. The full walk out basement contains yet another bedroom, which is ideal for drop-in guests and one full bath. Thereâs a sink and extra cabinets on this level for entertaining purposes. This home is a gently used home thatâs practically brand new and comes with an alarm system, 2-car garage with remote, and a gas log. The exterior has both siding and stone, which sets this home apart. This end lot adds even more property space to this home. Chantilly is an ideal location due to its proximity to Dulles airport, the Fair Oaks Mall, and who can resist the Air and Space Museum? The best schools are in this region. We invite you to come and explore this magnificent home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Mason, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
3,729 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Eastview At Stone Ridge
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price