$10K Price Improvement - Open House Sunday, January 29 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. You could qualify to assume the loan with 3.75% Interest Rate! This turn-key townhome is located in Brambleton's award winning Birchwood (55+) Community - where youâll enjoy contemporary living without the worry! This 4 Story, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 1 Car Garage home features a private ELEVATOR to all levels for easy access between floors. The Entry Level features a Recreation Room, Mud Room and 2 Coat Closets and access to the 1 Car Garage. The Main Level has a beautiful Kitchen with Breakfast Bar/Island with pendant lights, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances and double door Pantry. Off the Kitchen you will find the spacious Family Room with room for a table and access to the Balcony. The Powder Room completes this Level. The Third Level features a spacious Primary Suite with walk-in closet, separate Vanities, Soaking Tub and Shower. The Laundry closet completes this level. The Fourth Floor has 2 generously sized bedrooms each with ample closet space along with a Full Bath as well as Linen Closet. The HOA/Condo Fees includes FiOS High Speed Internet as well as Basic Cable, Water/Sewer, Trash/Recycling, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Exterior Building Maintenance and more. Just outside your front door you'll enjoy all the amenities Birchwood has to offer including: Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Golf Simulator, Bocce & Pickle Ball Courts, Art Studio, Game Room, Bar/Lounge, Outdoor Fitness Stations, Community Gardens, , Demonstration Kitchen, Fishing Pier for Public Access (Catch & Release Only) and so much more! Just over a mile away youâll find the Brambleton Town Center with conveniences of shops, restaurants, public library, medical offices, additional trails and parks, including the 15 acre Legacy Park, IMAX Cinema, Fitness Center, weekend Farmerâs Market and so much more. Minutes from Dulles Greenway, Route 50, Route 28, Route 7, and the Future Silver Line Metro. Additional shopping & dining options will be coming soon to the nearby Bram Quarter. An amazing opportunity to own a beautiful turn-key home in Brambleton's Birchwood Community!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,452 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Birchwood At Brambleton
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Lake, Library, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Art Studio, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Water/Lake Privileg
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price