Welcome Home to this beautiful brick front colonial in the desirable community of Potomac Station with over $65,000 in recent updates!! Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car side-load garage, and over 5000 square feet, this home is perfectly suited for every lifestyle! Freshly painted throughout....refinished HW floors...new lighting and ceiling fans...new carpet. Main level offers 2 story foyer with curved hardwood staircase to upper level, French doors to office/den/study, spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, dining room with architectural columns as well as crown and chair moldings, gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances including 4-burner gas cooktop,-NEW wall oven and microwave-French door fridge/freezer- dishwasher, plentiful work space, cherry cabinetry-pantry-breakfast bar and breakfast room with French door leading to expansive deck and view of fenced rear yard,. The 2- story family room with gas fireplace offers stairs to upper level. Laundry/mud room with garage access and updated half-bath completes the marvelous main level.. The fabulous upper level offers lux vinyl wood plank floors, family room overlook, tranquil owner's suite with ceiling fan-2 walk-in closets-sitting room-and lux bath with jetted tub, separate shower with new door, water closet, and double-sink vanity. 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans, and 2nd full bathroom with tub/shower combo complete the upper level. The expansive walk-out lower level offers a generously sized recreation room with new carpeting, recessed lights, pool table (conveys), storage room, 3rd full bathroom, and bonus room with plentiful closet space. Potomac Station residents have access to several amenities including a park which contains a playground, two tennis courts, one basketball court, and a picnic pavilion with grills. There are five other tot lots spread around the community with easy access as well as a lovely walking path that travels down toward Goose Creek...PLUS a community pool. Convenient to shopping/dining/entertainment, Rt. 7, Historic Leesburg, and the Dulles Airport...there truly is no place like home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,889 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
JOHN W. TOLBERT JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Palladian Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price