BACK UP OFFERS BEING ACCEPTED. PLEASE REMOVE SHOES, WHITE CARPET, PLEASE USE ANTI-BACTERIAL WIPES UPON ENTERING HOME, PLEASE WEAR MASK, ONLY ESSENTIAL BUYERS ATTEND THE SHOWING, 30 MINUTE MAX ALLOWABLE TIME FOR SHOWINGS, SO THAT WE HAVE NO OVERLAPPING, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. Open house Wednesday 5-7, open house Thursday 4-7. Stunning brick front Kingsmill model, meticulously maintained and updated, situated on .26 acres backing and siding to mature trees, gorgeous wide slate lead-walk from the spacious concrete driveway with a perfectly maintained landscape. The rear of the home is fenced with a new Trex-deck that terraces down to a brick patio showcasing lush perennials for year-round color, backing to a mature tree line for added privacy, a 10-zone irrigation system, the patio area is wired for sound, a convenient side walkway has been added from patio to the driveway, with a small garden area behind the office that features 1-zone irrigation. New Roof in 2020. The home has just been fully painted in Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray. The Owners bath has been fully renovated with high-end tiles, jacuzzi tub, custom shower w/ seamless shower door, gorgeous double vanity, custom mirrors & upscale fixtures. The secondary upper baths have been renovated w/ upscale tiles and finishes. The kitchen hosts a multitude of windows taking in the beautiful backyard, and features new quartz countertops with a Tuscany inspired tile backsplash, maple cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, new chandelier, all new stainless-steel appliances, sink & faucet. A new washer and dryer is located in the new lower level laundry room, and the main level also offers a laundry room off the kitchen for added convenience. A brick wood-burning fireplace with mantle is located in the formal living room along with custom built-ins. The family room features a vaulted ceiling showcasing a gas-burning fireplace w/ remote and beautiful mantle and has French door access to the new deck. Stunning wood floors flow throughout the main level with the family room & office carpeted. The dining room is very spacious and features beautiful trim details, new chandelier, and is pre-wired for sconce lighting. A newer Trane Gas Furnace/HVAC has been added with Heat pump in the attic space and April-air whole house humidifier. The HVAC is not located under the master bedroom as in other Kingsmill models (this makes for quiet sleeping). Two attic fans have been installed with efficiency in mind. All rear windows are UV coated. Multiple media hookups located in the kitchen, family room, living room, master bedroom, home office, lower level, and lower level bedroom/den. Dimmer switches have been installed throughout the home. Sconce lighting and pre-wire for sconces are located in the foyer, and dining room. The home is wired with a security system and is monitored and includes smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. The lower level features several zones for different activities, extensive recessed lighting, easy to maintain flooring, pocket doors, niches, great storage, and organizational options. (Pre-wire for lighting in the lower level and home office for ceiling fan or decorative light.) A fabulous custom Cedar closet has been added in the lower level. A new laundry room has been added with additional closets, cabinets, and a dedicated circuit for a future refrigerator/freezer. The lower level features a wet bar with under cabinet lighting. Access to the rear yard is off the wet bar area and features a new storm door. Window grills have just been removed for painting and are located in the lower level storage area for use if the new owner wants to put them in. The garage doors have recently been replaced. And an added convenience of door access from the garage to the side yard. This home is turn-key ready for its new owners!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,714 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Brick, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Bike Trail, Club House, Convenience Store, Day Care, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Cente
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price