Stately Bentley model with almost 4600 square feet of stunning finished living space, sited on an oversized homesite of .42 acres, backing to the treed conservancy and Goose Creek in a culdesac, quiet and private. This beauty showcases new wide plank hardwood flooring in a rich stain throughout the entire main level, new upscale lighting, and new extensive custom trim details throughout. This gorgeous home hosts a newly updated kitchen featuring a brand new custom island, a new painted finish on the perimeter kitchen cabinetry including the desk area and butlers pantry, all new Quartz countertops, new lighting, custom backsplash, new stainless steel appliances and pot filler over the cooktop. Just off the kitchen is a brand new Trex deck, overlooking the natural landscape, a beautiful view every day! The great room features a two-story stone fireplace with a wall of windows taking in the natural landscape. The living and dining rooms are open to each other for easy entertaining and are adjacent to the stunning two-story foyer with a circular staircase showcasing new wrought iron balusters. A newly updated powder room is also located off the foyer and features wainscotting and custom trim, new vanity, and lighting. A convenient home office is off the rear hall, and a Conservatory is also located on this wing and can be used as an additional study, or a quiet retreat, with walls of windows, and views to the tree save, its gorgeous year-round! The upper level hosts a true master retreat with sitting area, bedroom area, walk-in closets, master bath with huge walk-in shower featuring seamless glass doors, separate soaking tub, expansive vanity space, and a private water closet. The other bedrooms on this level are all spacious and host en-suite baths and ample closet space. A wonderful treat awaits upstairs, a covered veranda is just off the upper foyer landing, a great place to read outside or enjoy a cup of coffee on a warm sunny day! The lower level is currently unfinished and has a three-piece-rough-in for future bath, sump pump, walk out exit to the rear grounds, and full-size windows. Ready for your custom finishes! New roof, wired for electric fence, all new paint.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,597 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lansdowne On The Potomac
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price